Emerson said, “The world exists for the education of each man.”

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Confessions of an OCD woman..

Okay, so here it is.  My confession. 

I'm completely and utterly OCD.  (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

When I clean, it never seems to be good enough.  I wipe and sweep and scrub over the same spot over and over again.  I love cleaning!

I rearrange items in my home constantly.  I will actually shift an item by an inch or so, just to have it placed perfectly.  And if someone moves the item ever so slightly, I'll know it.

The cushions on my sofa are always perfectly placed.  In fact, sometimes I won't get completely comfortable on my sofa because that will risk messing up the perfect placement of my cushions.

I can't stand to see a single strand of hair anywhere other then on someone's body.  On the floor, on a sink or counter top, on the sofa.. wherever it is, it drives me crazy.

Crumbs on the table or counter... eek!  Stickiness on the countertop or table... even worse!  Wipe, wipe, wipe...

Clothes are organized in my closet in a specific order at all times.  Skirts all together, dresses, work pants, jeans, workout pants, casual tops, office tops, sweaters, blazers... I kid you not, they are all organized in groups and are never out of order.

I could go on, but I won't.... because you might think I'm even more crazy than you do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment