Emerson said, “The world exists for the education of each man.”

Saturday, April 9, 2011

So What?!

I often find myself feeling guilty or embarrassed about things that I shouldn't care about, such as:
  1. I had a bowl of ice-cream for breakfast - so what?!
  2. I haven't been to the gym in over a month - so what?!
  3. I didn't make my bed all week - so what?!
  4. I sometimes feel lonely - so what?!
  5. I went out for drinks 4 days straight this week - so what?!
  6. I couldn't be bothered to get dressed up or put make-up on this weekend - so what?!
  7. I haven't shaved my legs in almost a month - so what?!
  8. I binged all week - so what?!
  9. I'm staying home on a Saturday night - so what?!
  10. I deliberately ignored incoming phone calls for days - so what?!
Sigh.  It feels good to let it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment