Emerson said, “The world exists for the education of each man.”

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Journey of 3,000 steps


I would consider myself to be a reasonably fit person.  I've ran several half marathons, a 30-km race, practice yoga.. and just generally keep active.

I recently decided to do a Himalayan trek. 5 days in Nepal. Climbing to an altitude of approx 10,000 ft.  (no biggie)

NOT!

Day 2 of my trek was referred to as "the journey of 3,000 steps."

What I failed to realize prior to getting there was that the 3,000 steps are COMPLETELY VERTICAL.


Ladies: 

This is the ultimate ass-shaping, lifting and toning form of exercise you can do. 

So if you're bored with your workout routine and are looking for something new to spice-it-up, may I suggest a Himalayan trek... believe me, the Stairmaster has nothin' on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment